- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Whisk sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites in a bowl until they are foamy and have a thick, ribbony texture, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 of sugar mixture into the egg whites; whisk until completely incorporated, about 30 seconds. Repeat for rest of sugar mixture, whisking after each addition, until all of sugar mixture is incorporated and egg whites are glossy and thick.
- Pour vanilla and vinegar into egg white mixture; whisk until you can lift your beater or whisk straight up and egg whites form a sharp peak that holds its shape, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon egg white mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; spread out into a 2×6-inch disc.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven, crack open the oven door and let the Pavlova cool for one hour.
- Whip cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until soft peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer Pavlova to a serving plate. Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Chef’s Note:I said “4 eggs” in the video, but 3 is what I actually used!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pavlova with Strawberries by Chef John on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pavlova with Strawberries by Chef John