Peppermint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Rate this post
Peppermint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies with Peppermint

Published on June 18, 2020

  • 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • 1 cup unsalted butter

  • ¾ cup sugar

  • ¾ cup brown sugar

  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract

  • 2 large eggs

  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

  • 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips

  • ½ cup coarsely chopped soft peppermint candy

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

  2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, stir together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until creamy and smooth. Stir in vanilla; then stir in eggs one at a time, stirring until the mixture is creamy and well incorporated. Gradually stir in the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well between each addition. Stir in the semi-sweet chips, then the bittersweet chips. Mix in the peppermint candy, stirring until evenly distributed. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.

  3. Bake in a preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven; allow cookies to cool momentarily on the sheets before removing them to wire racks to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

140Calories7g Fat19g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe48Calories140% Daily Value *Total Fat7g9%Saturated Fat4g22%Cholesterol18mg6%Sodium57mg2%Total Carbohydrate19g7%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars11gProtein1gCalcium8mg1%Iron1mg3%Potassium50mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Peppermint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  A Delicious New Green Bean Casserole

Related videos about Peppermint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts