- Allow pie crusts to sit at room temperature about 15 minutes if recommended by manufacturer.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove plastic packaging from pie crusts and gently unroll one piece on a floured work surface. Dust the dough with flour on both sides. Fit the dough inside a 9-inch pie pan, shaping and gently stretching it to the top edge of the pie pan.
- Stir together frozen peach slices, sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl (see note.)
- Pour peach mixture into the unbaked pie crust and gently level out the top of the peaches with the back of a spoon. Peach slices will still be frozen.
- Gently unroll the second piece of dough on the floured work surface. Fit the second dough circle on top of the peaches, and allow an even amount to hang over the edge of the pan, all the way around.
- Brush the top of the pie with beaten egg, discarding any excess egg. Fold the edges of the top crust under, using the edge of the pan for a guide. Press the top crust and the bottom crust together to form a crimped edge. Lightly cover the crimped edge of the pie with strips of aluminum foil or with pie crust shields, to prevent over-browning.
- Cut several slits in the top crust with a sharp knife. Sprinkle sparkling sugar over the crust.
- Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until the pie is browned and bubbly, about 1 hour.
- Cool on a rack about 30 minutes and serve warm.
Cook’s Note:Before pouring peach mixture into the pie pan, sample a peach slice. If too sour, stir in about 2 tablespoons additional sugar, about 1/4 teaspoon additional cinnamon, and a pinch more salt. If too sweet, stir in 1/2 teaspoon more lemon juice.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pie Made with Frozen Peaches on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pie Made with Frozen Peaches