Caramel Pecan Pie IngredientsThese are the ingredients you’ll need to make this top-rated caramel pecan pie:· Pie crust: Use a store-bought pie crust or try our top-rated Butter Flaky Pie Crust recipe.
· Caramel: Get the individually wrapped caramels in the baking aisle — but make sure to unwrap them before you start cooking!
· Butter: Unsalted butter adds richness and flavor to the filling. If you use salted butter, you might want to skip the salt later.
· Milk: Use whole milk or your favorite alternative milk.
· Sugar: This recipe calls for white sugar, but some reviewers like to use a blend of brown and white sugars.
· Eggs: Three whole eggs lend tons of richness and they help bind the filling together.
· Vanilla and salt: Vanilla extract and salt add subtle flavor. Plus, they help enhance the flavors of the other ingredients.
· Pecan halves: Of course, you can’t make pecan pie without pecans! You can also use chopped pecans.
How to Make Caramel Pecan Pie
2. Make the filling: Mix the sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Add the caramel sauce, then stir in the pecans.
3. Bake the pie: Pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust. Bake in a preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown. The filling will set as it cools.
How to Serve Caramel Pecan PieYou can serve this caramel pecan pie warm or cold. It’s absolutely delicious as-is, but nobody at your table will complain if you pair it with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of homemade whipped cream.
How to Store Caramel Pecan PieLoosely cover your caramel pecan pie with foil, then store it in the fridge for up to four days. Since this is an egg-rich pie, you should never store it at room temperature. Enjoy the leftovers cold or reheat it gently in the microwave or in the oven.Learn more: Does Pecan Pie Need To Be Refrigerated?
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“This was my first attempt at making a pie and I am incredibly pleased at the result,” says AmaLeigh. “So easy and super yummy! I will be making this many many more times. The only change I made was using chopped pecans instead of pecan halves.”“This is a great pie,” raves KHWRD0703. “Everyone loved it! Yes it is sweet and rich, but it is worth it. I’ll say that it sets up better cold. But even gooey, it is delicious.”“Easy, easy, easy,” according to one Allrecipes community member. “The hardest part about it was unwrapping the caramels! Everything from there was a piece of cake!”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pie with Caramel and Pecans on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pie with Caramel and Pecans