Pie with Dark Chocolate Buttermilk Pecans
Dark Chocolate Buttermilk Pecan Pie
Updated on January 19, 2022
2 hrs 30 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
2 prepared 9-inch pie crusts
1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
1 ½ cups white sugar
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 ½ tablespoons vanilla extract
1 cup sliced pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Press pie crusts into two 9-inch pie pans.
- Melt chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Mix sugar, flour, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl; stir buttermilk mixture into sugar mixture. Slowly pour melted chocolate into mixture, while beating with an electric mixer, until filling is smooth. Pour half the filling into each prepared pie crust. Sprinkle pecans over each pie.
- Bake pies in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 1 hour. Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pie with Dark Chocolate Buttermilk Pecans on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pie with Dark Chocolate Buttermilk Pecans