Peanut Butter Pie IngredientsThis peanut butter pie recipe comes together with convenient ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:· Cream cheese: This rich and creamy peanut butter pie starts with a package of cream cheese.
· Peanut butter: Of course, you’ll need peanut butter! Opt for the smooth kind.
· Confectioners’ sugar: Make sure you use confectioners’ (a.k.a. powdered) sugar, as it’ll blend smoothly into the filling.
· Frozen whipped topping: A container of frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip) is another shortcut ingredient.
· Graham cracker crust: Use a store-bought or homemade graham cracker crust.
· Peanut butter cups: Garnish the pie with peanut butter cup candies, such as Reese’s.
How to Make Peanut Butter PieYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make this top-rated peanut butter pie:1. Mix together the first three ingredients until smooth.
2. Fold in half of the whipped topping, then pour the mixture into the crust.
3. Top with the remaining whipped topping and garnish with peanut butter cups.
4. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
How to Serve Peanut Butter PieIf you don’t want to top this peanut butter pie with whipped topping and peanut butter cups, you can keep things more simple by drizzling each slice with chocolate sauce. Of course, the bare pie will be perfectly delicious as-is.
How to Store Peanut Butter PiePeanut butter pie should always be stored in the refrigerator and it shouldn’t sit at room temperature for more than two hours at a time. Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, it will last three to four days.
Can You Freeze Peanut Butter Pie?Yes! You can freeze peanut butter pie for about one month, but wait to add the toppings until right before you serve it. Simply wrap the pie in at least one layer of storage wrap, then at least one layer of aluminum foil. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“This was an incredible dessert,” according to Shannon Johnson. “It’s very rich but that only makes the goodness last longer as you only need a small piece to enjoy it. I used a pre-made shortbread crust because that’s what I had on hand. So good! I will absolutely be making this again.”“I love this recipe,” raves Polly Middleton. “It goes fast when I take it to get togethers. I like to drizzle chocolate syrup on it and then [put] chopped up peanut butter cups on the top.”“I love this pie recipe,” says Melissa Bolin Cross. “I love to take the creamy pie filling and layer it with brownie pieces, caramel, and whipped cream to make a trifle. Thanks for sharing!”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pie with Peanut Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pie with Peanut Butter