Pistachio Buttercream on Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes

Rate this post
Pistachio Buttercream on Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes

Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes with Pistachio Buttercream

Published on June 18, 2020

Total Time:

1 hrs 10 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 teaspoon shortening, or as needed

  • 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, or as needed

Cake:

  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour, sifted

  • 1 cup white sugar

  • 3 tablespoons cocoa powder

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • 1 cup cold water

  • ⅓ cup olive oil

  • 2 tablespoons orange juice

  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 tablespoon grated orange zest

Icing:

  • ½ cup unsalted butter

  • ⅔ cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted

  • 2 tablespoons instant pistachio pudding mix

  • 2 tablespoons cold water

  • 1 ounce dark chocolate, grated

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups with shortening using a paper towel and dust with about 1 teaspoon flour or line with paper liners.

  2. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat 1 cup cold water, olive oil, orange juice, and vanilla extract into flour mixture on medium-low speed until batter is just combined, about 2 minutes. Fold orange zest into batter. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups, 2/3-full.

  3. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.

  4. Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer in medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute. Slowly pour confectioners’ sugar into creamed butter and beat until incorporated, about 2 minutes. Beat pudding mix into butter mixture until just combined. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency of icing is reached. Ice the cooled cupcakes; garnish with grated chocolate.

  Thai Mango Dipping Sauce for Veggie Spring Rolls

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

301Calories15g Fat40g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories301% Daily Value *Total Fat15g19%Saturated Fat6g30%Cholesterol21mg7%Sodium190mg8%Total Carbohydrate40g15%Dietary Fiber1g4%Total Sugars27gProtein2gVitamin C2mg10%Calcium9mg1%Iron1mg6%Potassium47mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pistachio Buttercream on Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Pistachio Buttercream on Chocolate-Orange Cupcakes


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts