- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and salt in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer or an immersion blender until well combined. Add 1/2 cup pork rinds and mix with a spoon until well combined. Add more pork rinds if needed to form a dough.
- Form dough into a large disc, or divide into smaller portions if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes to make it easier to roll.
- Roll dough between 2 large pieces of parchment paper. Transfer to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes. If the crust is greasy, use a paper towel to mop up some of the grease during baking to get a crispier crust.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. At this point your crust is ready for topping and final baking.
Cook’s Notes:The pork rinds should be crushed or ground to the consistency of almond flour. You can use ground keto cheese crackers instead, if preferred, or a combination of the two.I use low-moisture mozzarella cheese (which has less grease) so the crust isn’t soggy. You can use a paper towel to mop up some of the cheese grease when baking the crust to get a crispier crust.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pizza Crust with Pork Rind on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pizza Crust with Pork Rind