- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Make the cookie crust: Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. Cream together butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth in a large bowl. Add in egg and beat well. Stir dry ingredients into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
- Prepare the filling: Beat cream cheese with remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Spread evenly over the top of the cooled crust.
- Arrange blueberries, strawberries, and banana on top of the filling, and chill.
Dotdash Meredith Food Studios
TipsYou will need 1 to 2 cups of fruit to cover the pie. More if the fruit is smaller like blueberries or raspberries, or less if the fruit is larger like kiwi, mango, peaches, or pineapple. Cut larger fruit, like the strawberries or bananas mentioned, into slices. Customize the fruits however you would like and create any pattern you can imagine.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pizza with Fruit on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pizza with Fruit