- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the crust: Mix cake mix, oil, and egg together in a large bowl until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour mixture into the center of the prepared baking sheet, and use your fingers to form it into a 1/4-inch thick circle, about 9 inches in diameter. Sprinkle with flaked salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and firmly knock the bottom of the baking sheet on the counter to remove any extra air from crust. Let cool on the baking sheet for at least 30 minutes. Transfer to a large plate or platter.
- Beat softened ice cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until consistency is similar to soft serve.
- Use an offset spatula or knife to spread ice cream over cooled crust. Place into the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Slice “pizza” into 8 slices. Top each slice with walnuts and hot fudge.
TipsHave fun and be creative with toppings. Use at least one topping and one sauce, but the sky’s the limit — you can do whatever sounds delicious. Hot fudge and M&M’S are an easy winner. Some other great combos are hot fudge and Spanish peanuts; salted caramel and crushed Oreos; and raspberry purée, chopped chocolate, and toasted almonds, just to name a few!Or better yet, make a little buffet of options and let everyone top their very own ice cream “pizza” slices.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pizza with Ice Cream on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pizza with Ice Cream