- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover two large baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Divide Whole Wheat Sesame Seed Dough or thawed pizza dough into 8 equal portions. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll each portion of dough on a lightly floured surface into a 6-inch circle. Transfer to prepared baking sheets. Prick the crusts with a fork. Do not let rise.
- Bake about 7 minutes or until light brown. In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce and crushed red pepper. Top each crust with pizza sauce, then with sausage and mushrooms. Sprinkle with Italian blend cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and/or fresh basil.
- Grilling: Line grill rack with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Preheat grill; reduce heat to medium-hot. Brush tops of dough circles with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place dough circles, oiled sides down, on foil-lined grill rack. Cover and grill about 1 minute or until bottom is browned and firm. Transfer dough circles to a clean surface, grilled side up. Top pizzas as directed above. Return assembled pizzas to the foil-lined grill rack. Cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom is browned and cheese has melted, rearranging pizzas as necessary to assure even browning.
Whole Wheat Sesame Seed Dough:Stir 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast into 1 cup warm water (105 degrees F to 115 degrees F) and let stand for 5 minutes or until puffy. In a large bowl, combine 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour, 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; add yeast mixture and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Use a wooden spoon to stir dough together. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough additional whole wheat flour (1/4 to 1/2 cup) to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (3 to 4 minutes total).
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:Everyone loves pizza night – and heavy-duty aluminum foil makes it even better! Foil makes for easy cleanup, easy leftovers, and easy reheating in the oven. There’s no need for dishes either because you can use a sheet of foil as your plate too! And when you’re done, just wrap your leftovers in foil and store them in the fridge. See? Using foil is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pizza with Sausage and Mushrooms on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pizza with Sausage and Mushrooms