- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt butter in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) set to Saute function. Scatter chicken in the bottom of the pot. Top with Buffalo sauce, then ranch mix, and finally cream cheese cubes; do not stir. Pour in chicken broth and hit Cancel.
- Close and lock the lid. Select low pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 8 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in blue cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place 2 flatbreads on a baking sheet. Spread 1/2 of the dip on each one and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, about 14 minutes. Cut into 16 slices to serve.
Cook’s Notes:I use rectangular-shaped artisanal flatbreads.If you want to serve this with dippers (such as toasted pita bread, carrots, celery, etc.) follow recipe through step 4.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pizzas with Buffalo Rotisserie Chicken Dip on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pizzas with Buffalo Rotisserie Chicken Dip