Crispy Fried Poached Eggs
Published on September 29, 2022
4 crispy poached eggsJump to Nutrition Facts
4 large fresh eggs
2 tablespoons white vinegar
4 cups vegetable oil
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons chopped pickled red onions (for garnish)
2 tablespoons chopped green onions (for garnish)
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes for garnish, or to taste
- Fill a saucepan with cold water and place over medium heat. Stir in vinegar and bring to a gentle, slow simmer. Working with one egg at a time, crack an egg into a ramekin or measuring cup for easier transfer.
- Stir the water vigorously to create a whirlpool effect. As the whirlpool is turning, drop the egg into the center of the water. Continue to stir gently, cooking until the egg white turns opaque. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove the egg from the water and move to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, set up a dredging station with 3 separate bowls. To the first bowl, add the flour. Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper in a second bowl. Add breadcrumbs to the third bowl. Carefully dip the cooled egg first into the flour, second into the egg mixture, and last into the breadcrumbs, coating egg on all sides at each station.
- Using a slotted spoon, carefully drop the egg into the hot oil and fry until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes, being careful not to overcook. Drain on a paper-towel lined plate.
- Garnish with pickled red onions, green onions, and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Poached Eggs Crispy Fried on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Poached Eggs Crispy Fried