Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Apple and Pepper Gravy
Published on December 14, 2010
1 hrs 30 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
1 ½ cups apple cider
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 tablespoon ground paprika
salt and ground black pepper to taste
4 (1 1/2 inches thick) pork chops
1 large apple – peeled, cored, and cubed
1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
¼ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup milk
- Mix apple cider, oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Trim pork chops of fat and place into mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from marinade; reserve marinade and set aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops in the hot pan until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- While the pork chops are cooking, marinate apple, bell peppers, and onion in the reserved marinade for 10 minutes.
- Add marinated apple to the pork chops; cook until brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the rest of the marinade, peppers, and onion into the pan and let simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Remove the pork chops, apples, and peppers from the pan and place in a serving dish.
- Mix flour and milk with the remaining liquid in the pan; simmer until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the gravy on top of the pork chops.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pork Chops in an Apple and Pepper Gravy on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pork Chops in an Apple and Pepper Gravy