Pork Chops with Fennel

Rate this post
Pork Chops with Fennel

Fennel Pork Chops

  1. Sprinkle garlic salt on both sides of the pork chops. The garlic salt should pretty well cover the chops. Don’t be skimpy, but at the same time, don’t put on too much.

  2. Pour a little olive oil or other cooking oil into a skillet. Put the pork chops in the frying pan and sprinkle fennel seeds on top of the pork chops: 10 to 15 fennel seeds per pork chop will probably do. Let the underside of the pork chop brown then turn over. Once both sides are browned, flip again.

  3. Pour the wine into frying pan; cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes and flip the pork chops over. Cover them again and let them simmer for another 10 minutes. Make sure the wine doesn’t completely evaporate or the pork chops will burn. You may have to add a little more wine or water to the pan.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

172Calories7g Fat3g Carbs14g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories172% Daily Value *Total Fat7g8%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol37mg12%Sodium705mg31%Total Carbohydrate3g1%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars1gProtein14gVitamin C1mg3%Calcium34mg3%Iron1mg5%Potassium273mg6%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pork Chops with Fennel on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  The First Fantasy Fudge

Related videos about Pork Chops with Fennel


Similar Posts