- Combine pork, soy sauce, red wine, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, and garlic in resealable zip-top bag. Seal and squish the bag to make sure marinade is evenly dispersed over the meat. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain marinade into a cup and reserve. Place pork on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning and basting with the marinade frequently, until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium to medium-high heat. Pour eggs into the skillet; cook and stir until set but still fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add pork, rice, and onion. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to turn translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle peas, bean sprouts, and soy sauce onto the fried rice. Stir to incorporate and cook, stirring occasionally until heated through, about 5 minutes. Add green onions and mix to combine. Serve immediately.
Cook’s Note:You can try replacing tenderloin with any other preferred meat.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pork Fried Rice from Scratch on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pork Fried Rice from Scratch