- Mix chile powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Cut a pocket lengthwise down the middle of the pork tenderloin. Apply the spice mixture all over the tenderloin.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a roasting pan.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook jalapenos, flipping occasionally, until tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cumin. Let cool until easily handled; chop.
- Spread cream cheese inside the pork tenderloin. Add chopped jalapenos. Wrap bacon slices around the tenderloin in a spiral. Secure with kitchen twine. Make sure to tie up tightly to close the pocket.
- Transfer the tenderloin to the skillet. Cook over medium heat, rotating continuously, until golden, about 30 seconds on each side. Place the tenderloin in the prepared roasting pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 150 degrees F (65 degrees C), 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with foil, and let rest for 10 minutes. Remove kitchen twine and slice, topping with any of the stuffing that may have overflowed in the pan.
Cook’s Notes:If time permits, place the prepared tenderloin in the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap for a few hours before cooking. Either with the spice rub only applied, or prepared all the way through Step 4.Don’t be afraid to add a few extra spices to the cream cheese stuffing as well. Suggestions: chile powder or Cajun seasoning.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pork Tenderloin with Jalapeno Poppers on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pork Tenderloin with Jalapeno Poppers