Portobello Mushroom Stuffed with Ground Chicken and Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish large enough to hold the mushrooms with cooking spray.
- Remove mushroom stems; chop and set aside in a medium bowl. Use a spoon to carefully remove gills, making sure you don’t tear the mushroom caps; discard gills. Invert the mushroom caps and place in the prepared dish.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute for 5 minutes. Add ground chicken and cook, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon, until crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken mixture to the chopped mushroom stems. Stir in 1 cup Gouda cheese, tomato, goat cheese, parsley, rosemary, and basil. Fill the cavity of each mushroom with the mixture, mounding it slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Gouda over the mushrooms and bake until cheese melts, about 5 more minutes. Serve hot.
Cook’s Notes:You can use ground pork for ground chicken, and lactose-free Gouda for regular.I use goat cheese made from goat’s milk, not regular milk.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Portobello Mushroom Stuffed with Ground Chicken and Cheese on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Portobello Mushroom Stuffed with Ground Chicken and Cheese