Pot Pie with Beef I
Beef Pot Pie I
1 9-inch deep dish pieJump to Nutrition Facts
1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup raw porcini mushrooms
1 cup chopped carrots
½ cup chopped celery
1 potato, diced
1 pound beef tenderloin, cubed
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup dry Marsala wine
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, cook bay leaf, oregano, onions and mushrooms in olive oil until soft. Stir in garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and meat.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes, or until meat starts to brown. Pour in wine. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Place in pie dish, sprinkle with parsley, and cover with pastry. Brush with egg whites.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pot Pie with Beef I on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pot Pie with Beef I