- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Do not exceed 400 degrees F. Add flour to a Reynolds® Large Oven Bag. Shake. Place bag in a roasting pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Place carrots, broth, shallots, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic in bag. Gently squeeze to blend. Add meat to bag.
- Close bag with tie (found inside package). Holding the bag upright, cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag to allow steam to escape. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand during cooking without touching heating elements, wall, or racks. Bag should not hang over pan.
- Bake about 2 1/2 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Cut open top of oven bag carefully. Remember: Always support bag with pan.
- Serve roast, vegetables, and cooking liquid over hot cooked rice. Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds, if desired.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:Try out this delicious spin on a classic dish and be sure to make it with an oven bag. The bag helps seal in the moisture and flavors so you’ll end up with a juicy, tender and not to mention tasty pot roast! Plus, cleanup will be a breeze because there won’t be a baked-on mess to soak and scrub later.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pot Roast in Asian Style on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pot Roast in Asian Style