- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Mix dry mustard with 1 teaspoon water in a small bowl and let stand 10 minutes to develop flavor.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. Reserve bacon drippings in skillet. Let bacon cool; crumble bacon.
- Cook onion in reserved bacon drippings over medium heat until onion is translucent and soft, about 5 minutes. Stir mustard paste, sugar, 1/4 cup water, and cider vinegar into onion; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer vinegar dressing for 2 minutes.
- Peel potatoes if desired; slice 3 potatoes into a salad bow and arrange into a layer. Sprinkle potatoes with half the crumbled bacon, celery, and parsley; season with salt and black pepper. Pour a little of the vinegar dressing over the layer. Repeat layer with remaining 3 potatoes, bacon, celery, parsley, salt, and black pepper; pour remaining dressing over the salad. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Cook’s Note:Use sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda(R) in place of sugar if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Potato Salad for Oktoberfest on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Potato Salad for Oktoberfest