- Place beans into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand 8 hours to overnight.
- Place bacon in the open pressure cooker and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and remove pressure cooker from heat, reserving the bacon grease in the pressure cooker to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Stir 4 cups water into cooled bacon grease; add beer and cumin.
- Drain and rinse the soaked beans and add to the water mixture in the pressure cooker.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and secure tightly. Cook beans according to manufacturers’ instructions for 15 psi over medium-high heat, about 30 minutes; release the pressure.
- Stir jalapeno pepper and garlic into beans. Crumple bacon over beans.
- Close pressure cooker again and bring to 15 psi over medium heat and immediately turn off heat. Remove pressure cooker from heat and allow pressure naturally decrease to 0 psi.
Cook’s Note:You can add a 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt or 1/2 Lawry’s(R) seasoning salt but not both; the beans may become too salty if not careful.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pressure Cooker Beer with Bacon Butter Beans on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pressure Cooker Beer with Bacon Butter Beans