- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper, parchment side up. No need to grease dish.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding the carrots, peas, squash, and/or asparagus for the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Return the pasta mixture to the Dutch oven. Cover and set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan; whisk in flour and salt. Whisk in the milk, chicken broth, and goat cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in the reserved pasta water, tomatoes, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano.
- Pour milk mixture over the pasta mixture, tossing to coat. Spoon pasta mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the almonds and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture just starts to turn golden and the sauce is bubbly.
Tips* You can use any or all of these veggies for a total of 4 cups.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:Bake this dish for your family and they’ll swear it came straight from Italy! Use pan lining paper to fit your favorite baking pan and avoid those baked on messes. Simply flip your pan over and press a sheet of pan lining paper around it. Next, remove the paper, flip the pan over and drop the paper inside. Then you just have to crimp the edges around the rim of the pan, fill it with your pasta and bake. When you’re done, simply toss out the pan lining paper and rinse the pan.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Primavera Baked Pasta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Primavera Baked Pasta