Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls IngredientsThese are the ingredients you’ll need for this pumpkin cinnamon rolls recipe:· For the dough: active dry yeast, warm water, pumpkin puree, white sugar, evaporated milk, olive oil, egg, pumpkin pie spice, all-purpose flour, and butter
· For the filling: brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice
· For the glaze: confectioners’ sugar, milk, butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract
How to Make Pumpkin Cinnamon RollsYou’ll find a full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make these pumpkin cinnamon rolls:1. Make a stiff dough with yeast, water, pumpkin, white sugar, evaporated milk, oil, an egg, and flour.
2. Knead the dough on a floured surface until it’s smooth but slightly sticky. Form the dough into a ball and let it rise in a warm place.
3. Punch the dough down and roll it out on a floured work surface.
4. Brush the dough with melted butter, then sprinkle it all over with a mixture of brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Roll the dough into a log and cut it into 12 equal rolls.
6. Bake the rolls until they’re golden brown.
7. Beat the confectioners’ sugar, milk, butter, cream cheese, and vanilla. Pour the glaze over the warm rolls.
How to Store Pumpkin Cinnamon RollsStore the pumpkin cinnamon rolls in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days or in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Can You Freeze Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls?Yes! You can freeze baked cinnamon rolls for up to three months. You might want to flash freeze them first (freeze them overnight on a baking sheet) before transferring them to a freezer bag to keep them from sticking together. Wrap the freezer bag in foil to prevent freezer burn. Thaw in the fridge overnight.You can also freeze the unbaked rolls and you can bake them straight from frozen — just add an extra 10-15 minutes to the bake time to ensure they cook through.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“Seriously amazing rolls,” raves Michelle Clark1. “I love cooking projects like this. If you have kids, it’s a memorable day to go pick pumpkins and let them see the entire process (even making dough from yeast).”“This is an outstanding cinnamon roll recipe,” according to Alberta Rose. “I highly recommend this one. I followed the recipe just as it’s written, with the exception of two minor additions and one omission: I added raisins to the filling and a teaspoon of orange zest to the icing.”“My husband claims these are the best cinnamon rolls I have ever made,” says mominml. “I have to agree that these are some delicious cinnamon rolls. The dough is amazing to work with. It rose nicely, rolled perfectly and baked up light and fluffy.”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Kelsandra on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Kelsandra