Pumpkin Pie Cake Made Simple

Rate this post
Pumpkin Pie Cake Made Simple

Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake

Updated on September 29, 2022

Total Time:

1 hrs 20 mins


1 9-inch layer cake

Jump to Nutrition Facts



  • 2 cups powdered sugar

  • ½ cup unsalted butter, softened

  • 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9-inch cake pans.

  2. Combine cake mix, pumpkin puree, water, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well incorporated. Pour batter into the prepared cake pans.

  3. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool, about 30 minutes.

  4. Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, butter, Neufchatel cheese, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl; beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Fill and frost the cooled cake.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

381Calories18g Fat52g Carbs6g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories381% Daily Value *Total Fat18g23%Saturated Fat9g44%Cholesterol82mg27%Sodium331mg14%Total Carbohydrate52g19%Dietary Fiber2g5%Total Sugars37gProtein6gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium80mg6%Iron1mg6%Potassium73mg2%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pumpkin Pie Cake Made Simple on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Gluten-Free Eggplant Parmesan

Related videos about Pumpkin Pie Cake Made Simple


Similar Posts