No-Bake Pumpkin Pie IngredientsThese are the simple ingredients you’ll need to make this easy no-bake pumpkin pie recipe:· Graham cracker crust: Use a store-bought or homemade graham cracker crust.
· Gelatin: Unflavored gelatin helps hold the pumpkin pie filling together.
· Spices: This no-bake pumpkin pie is spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
· Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the overall flavor without making the pie taste salty.
· Sweetened condensed milk: A can of sweetened condensed milk is one of the key ingredients in this decadent pumpkin pie.
· Eggs: Two whole eggs add richness and flavor.
· Pumpkin puree: Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.
How to Bake No-Bake Pumpkin PieYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make this no-bake pumpkin pie:1. Combine the gelatin, spices, and salt in a saucepan.
2. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and eggs.
3. Cook over low heat until thick.
4. Stir in the pumpkin, then pour into the graham cracker crust.
5. Chill until set.
Nicole’s Top No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Tips“This really is the only pumpkin pie recipe you’ll need this year,” says culinary producer Nicole McLaughlin (a.k.a. NicoleMcMom). “Trust me on that.” Here are a few of her best tips and tricks for making no-bake pumpkin pie:
· “You’ve got to finish off a pumpkin pie with some fresh whipped cream and grated nutmeg,” according to Nicole. Try our top-rated homemade whipped cream recipe!
Can You Make No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Ahead of Time?Since it’s supposed to stay in the fridge, this no-bake pie is an excellent make-ahead dessert! Keep it covered tightly in the refrigerator for up to four days.
Can You Freeze No-Bake Pumpkin Pie?Yes, you can freeze no-bake pumpkin pie for up to three months. Simply wrap the pie in at least one layer of storage wrap, then at least one layer of aluminum foil. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“I made this for Thanksgiving two years ago, just as written,” says LINDAJOHNS. “My family liked it so much that they request it for every family dinner. Very easy to make. Much creamier than the baked version.”“It was very easy and it was great,” according to Daniel Maney. “I added toasted pecans spiced with allspice and cinnamon atop the pie.”“This pie was a huge hit,” raves Jennifer Tilley. “The taste and texture were fantastic, and it only took me about 10 minutes to make it. This is definitely my new favorite pie recipe.”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pumpkin Pie Without Baking on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pumpkin Pie Without Baking