Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Bread
- Mix milk and vinegar together and let sit while you prepare the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine pumpkin puree, brown and white sugars, oil, egg, melted butter, orange juice, molasses, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in a large bowl. Add the milk-vinegar mixture and whisk to combine.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until just combined; do not overmix. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips until combined. Turn batter out into the prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula and pushing it into the corners and sides as necessary. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Tent the pan with a sheet of foil loosely draped over the top so the sides and top do not get overly brown before the center bakes through. Continue to bake until the top is domed and golden, the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, or with just a few moist crumbs (but no batter), 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for about 15 minutes. Turn loaf out onto a wire rack and cool completely, about 15 more minutes, before slicing and serving.
Cook’s Note:You can use either light or dark molasses, vegetable oil for canola, and pumpkin pie spice extract for vanilla.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Bread on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Bread