Pumpkin Tea Bread from Grandma

Rate this post
Pumpkin Tea Bread from Grandma

Grandma’s Pumpkin Tea Bread

Total Time:

1 hrs 35 mins

Yield:

2 – 9×5 inch loaves

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 2 cups peeled and diced pumpkin

  • 2 cups white sugar

  • 1 cup vegetable oil

  • 3 eggs

  • 2 tablespoons vanilla extract

  • 1 tablespoon almond extract

  • 1 tablespoon butter flavored extract

  • 1 teaspoon lemon extract

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 cup whole wheat flour

  • 1 teaspoon baking soda

  • 1 teaspoon baking powder

  • 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon

  • 1 ½ tablespoons nutmeg

  • 1 tablespoon ground cloves

  • 1 teaspoon ground mace

  1. Place fresh pumpkin in a small pan and fill with water. Boil pumpkin until soft, about 15 minutes. Drain and puree pumpkin. Measure 2 cups of pumpkin puree for use in this recipe.

  2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans.

  3. In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and vegetable oil. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Stir in the 2 cups pumpkin puree, then stir in the vanilla, almond, butter extract, and lemon extract.

  4. In a separate bowl, sift together all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and mace. Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture; pour into prepared pans.

  5. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

266Calories12g Fat36g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe20Calories266% Daily Value *Total Fat12g16%Saturated Fat2g11%Cholesterol28mg9%Sodium93mg4%Total Carbohydrate36g13%Dietary Fiber2g6%Total Sugars21gProtein3gVitamin C1mg7%Calcium31mg2%Iron1mg7%Potassium99mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pumpkin Tea Bread from Grandma on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Lasagna Style Baked Spaghetti Squash

Related videos about Pumpkin Tea Bread from Grandma


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts