- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate; set aside.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor in batches. Cover and pulse each batch until crumbly and mixture resembles the texture of rice.
- In a very large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender and starting to brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the panko, and 2 tablespoons chives. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie plate.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add sweet pepper and cook for 2 minutes, or until it begins to soften. Add sausage and onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion softens and sausage begins to brown. Spoon sausage mixture and remaining 1/2 cup cheese into cauliflower crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining 4 eggs, whipping cream, and flour. Pour over sausage mixture in crust.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional chives, if desired.
Cook’s Notes:1 medium head of cauliflower should amount to about 8 cups of florets.Use any color of sweet pepper you prefer.You can substitute Cheddar cheese for the mozzarella.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Quiche with Cauliflower Crust and Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Quiche with Cauliflower Crust and Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage