- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake pie crust in preheated oven until firm, about 8 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven and set aside. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini and cook, stirring, until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
- Sprinkle tomato slices with flour and basil; cook in the skillet over medium heat for 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 cup cheese in the bottom of pie crust. Layer vegetable mixture over the cheese, then top with tomato slices. Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Editor’s Note:The magazine version of this recipe may be slightly different than the online version. Please follow directions carefully for whichever version you are using.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Quiche with Loaded Vegetables on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Quiche with Loaded Vegetables