Quick Bread with Pineapple and Carrots

Rate this post
Quick Bread with Pineapple and Carrots

Pineapple Carrot Quick Bread

Total Time:

1 hrs 40 mins

Yield:

1 – 9×5 inch loaf pan

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained

  • 1 cup sliced carrots

  • ¾ cup packed brown sugar

  • 3 eggs

  • ⅓ cup orange juice

  • ¼ cup vegetable oil

  • 3 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour

  • 1 ½ cups rolled oats

  • ½ cup chopped walnuts

  • 5 teaspoons baking powder

  • 1 teaspoon salt

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom only of a 9×5 inch loaf pan.

  2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, rolled oats, nuts, baking powder and salt. Combine the pineapple, carrots, brown sugar, eggs, orange juice and oil in the blender. Blend at medium speed for about 30 seconds. Pour blended ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and mix until all of the dry ingredients are absorbed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.

  3. Bake for 75 to 80 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack. Cool completely before slicing and serving.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

327Calories10g Fat53g Carbs8g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories327% Daily Value *Total Fat10g13%Saturated Fat2g8%Cholesterol47mg16%Sodium427mg19%Total Carbohydrate53g19%Dietary Fiber3g10%Total Sugars18gProtein8gVitamin C6mg29%Calcium153mg12%Iron3mg16%Potassium200mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Quick Bread with Pineapple and Carrots on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Ghosts of Mini Meatloaf

Related videos about Quick Bread with Pineapple and Carrots


[‘
‘]

Similar Posts