Ranch Chicken Bread Braided
Braided Ranch Chicken Bread
Published on November 17, 2006
1 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
2 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
1 ½ cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon onion salt
3 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour, divided
5 (4 ounce) cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and onion salt into the yeast mixture. Mix in 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Turn dough out onto a clean, well-floured surface and knead in remaining flour until dough is no longer sticky. Place dough into a well-oiled bowl and cover with a cloth. Let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- While the dough is rising, cut chicken into small chunks and place in a bowl. Add Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix and toss until chicken is well coated; set aside.
- Punch dough down and form into a tight ball. Allow dough to relax for a minute, then roll on a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut small strips down each side of the rectangle.
- Scoop chicken mixture along the center of the dough between the cuts. Alternating back and forth, fold all dough strips over the chicken mixture as if you were braiding hair. Transfer to a lightly oiled baking pan and let rise for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Ranch Chicken Bread Braided on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Ranch Chicken Bread Braided