Double-Dipped Ranch-Baked Chicken Thighs
Updated on January 14, 2022
¼ cup all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning, divided
6 oz. ranch-flavored tortilla chips (like Doritos® Cool Ranch®)
2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix flour and 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning in a shallow bowl. Beat egg in a second shallow bowl.
- Crush ranch-flavored tortilla chips in a food processor or Vitamix® until they are fine crumbs. Combine crushed tortilla chips, remaining 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning, and panko bread crumbs in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken thigh first in flour mixture, then in egg, and finally in tortilla chip mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Ranch-Dipped Baked Chicken Thighs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Ranch-Dipped Baked Chicken Thighs