Florentine Ranch Steak
2 ½ pounds T-bone steaks
1 clove garlic, halved
1 12 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, split 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
1 whole lemon
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grease the grates well.
- Place steaks on a flat surface. Rub the bone of one of the steaks with the cut side of a garlic clove, so that the friction causes the garlic to form a little bit of paste. Rub the paste over the meat on both sides. Season steaks with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix on both sides. Drizzle with the olive oil on both sides, rubbing into the steak.
- Place the steaks on the grill, and cook, flipping once, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice all over the meat. Slice the steak into strips and arrange on a platter. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Ranch Florentine Steak on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Ranch Florentine Steak