Raspberry Frozen Cake

Rate this post
Raspberry Frozen Cake

Frozen Raspberry Cake

Updated on February 11, 2022

Topping:

Cake:

  • 1 cup all-purpose flour

  • ¾ cup white sugar

  • ½ teaspoon baking powder

  • ¼ teaspoon baking soda

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • ⅓ cup buttermilk

  • ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled

  • 1 large egg

  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

  • 1 ¼ cups frozen raspberries

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.

  2. Mix brown sugar, flour, and butter together in a bowl to make a crumbly topping. Set aside.

  3. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.

  4. Beat buttermilk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir into dry ingredients. Spread batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with raspberries, then with crumbly topping.

  5. Bake in the preheated oven until well browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

260Calories9g Fat43g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe9Calories260% Daily Value *Total Fat9g12%Saturated Fat5g27%Cholesterol43mg14%Sodium149mg6%Total Carbohydrate43g16%Dietary Fiber2g6%Total Sugars30gProtein3gVitamin C4mg22%Calcium47mg4%Iron1mg6%Potassium83mg2%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Raspberry Frozen Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Raspberry Frozen Cake


[‘‘]

Similar Posts