Reese’s® Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Scratch
- Beat 1/2 cup peanut butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and milk together in a bowl until smooth; cover and place in refrigerator.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching; stir in butter until smooth. Set chocolate mixture aside to cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture into peanut butter mixture; cover and place in refrigerator.
- Beat remaining 1 cup peanut butter and white sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in cream until well combined. Stir vanilla extract into cream mixture; cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Place cream mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker; churn until soft-set and creamy, about 15 minutes. Chop chocolate mixture into pieces; mix about 1 cup chocolate mixture into ice cream.
- Sprinkle remaining pieces of chocolate mixture over ice cream to serve.
Cook’s Note:Substitute 1 cup whole milk plus 2 cups heavy whipping cream for the 3 cups heavy whipping cream for a lighter ice cream.For a firm ice cream, transfer to an airtight container and place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Reese’s® Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Scratch on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Reese’s® Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Scratch