- Mix 6 cups water and coffee in a 1/2-gallon jar (such as Ball®) until grounds are completely saturated. Steep for 24 hours at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the coffee to the refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- Place a small colander on top of a tall, lidded plastic container. Line colander with a 6-inch square of cheesecloth; fit a coffee filter on top.
- Pour about 1 cup of the coffee into the colander until filter begins to clog. Lift the corners of the cheesecloth carefully; twist the cloth and filter to extract the liquid. Drain the remaining liquid 1 cup at a time, using a new coffee filter each time. Repeat the process with the grounds, filtering 1 cup at a time; squeeze out as much liquid as you can. Refrigerate the concentrate until ready to use.
- Combine concentrate, 1% milk, and condensed milk in a 1/2-gallon jar.
- Dissolve 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar and cocoa powder together in a bowl of hot tap water. Add to the coffee-milk mixture; cover the jar and shake well.
Cook’s Notes:Use your favorite brand of coffee. I don’t think the coarseness of the grounds is an issue. Fine-ground coffee may offer more flavor, but it will be harder to filter.I started this recipe using whole milk. Well that combined with the condensed milk was kind of like a lactose bomb and was tough on the tummy so I use 1% now. Feel free to use any grade lowfat milk you prefer.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Replica Starbucks® Mocha Frappuccino® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Replica Starbucks® Mocha Frappuccino®