Rib-Eye Steaks with Bourbon Marination
- Whisk bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon, olive oil, pineapple juice, Worcestershire, garlic, and ginger together in a medium mixing bowl until thoroughly combined and mustard is well broken down in the mix.
- Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade into the bag and squeeze out excess air. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove steaks from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place steaks on the preheated grill and cook until they are beginning to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium. Turn steaks once during cooking and shift twice to mark the steaks with diamond patterns.
Cook’s Note:If you prefer a glazed steak, I suggest a garlic butter mop just before removing the steaks from the grill. This gives the steak that “steakhouse” look when serving to your guests.
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Rib-Eye Steaks with Bourbon Marination on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Rib-Eye Steaks with Bourbon Marination