- Fill a large bowl with water. Add rice and let soak for 10 minutes; drain and rinse until water runs clear.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir orzo in hot butter-oil mixture until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add drained rice and increase heat to medium-high. Cook and stir orzo-rice mixture until rice is coated in butter-oil mixture and starts to turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Pour 4 cups water over rice mixture and add salt; stir and bring to a boil. Cover the skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer until rice is fluffy and tender yet firm, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook and stir almonds until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup butter and tahini until almonds are evenly coated.
- Mix almond mixture into rice mixture.
TipsSqueeze a little lemon over the top of rice at the end for some added tartness.Use other roasted nuts like pistachios or cashews, or even add some golden raisins for variety.Some restaurants use little pieces of vermicelli or angel hair pasta instead of orzo, so you can substitute those if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Rice Pilaf at a Lebanese Restaurant on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Rice Pilaf at a Lebanese Restaurant