Rice with Vegetables and Feta

Rate this post
Rice with Vegetables and Feta

Vegetable Feta Rice

Updated on August 8, 2022

Total Time:

1 hrs 10 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  1. Place rice and water in a medium-size pot. Bring water to a boil, when boiled reduce heat to a simmer, cover pot and let rice cook until tender.

  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine red onion, celery, and cucumber. Crumble the feta into the bowl. Cover the vegetable mixture with cooked rice, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.

  3. Toss vegetable and feta with oil and vinegar, and serve.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

384Calories10g Fat63g Carbs10g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories384% Daily Value *Total Fat10g13%Saturated Fat5g25%Cholesterol25mg8%Sodium344mg15%Total Carbohydrate63g23%Dietary Fiber2g8%Total Sugars4gProtein10gVitamin C6mg32%Calcium184mg14%Iron4mg19%Potassium281mg6%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Rice with Vegetables and Feta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Rice with Vegetables and Feta

  Sea Bass on the Grill

Similar Posts