- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat and add shallots and garlic. Cook until shallots are soft and translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in white wine and simmer until wine is reduced by half. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in rice. Keep stirring until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Next add hot stock, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently until liquid is absorbed. Continue this process, adding stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring after each addition, until rice is al dente. You may not need the full 3 cups so test the rice after 20 minutes or when you’ve used 2 1/2 cups of the stock and adjust accordingly.
- Turn heat to lowest setting and add Parmesan cheese, cream, and lemon juice. Stir until cheese has melted and everything has been incorporated. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and turn heat off.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet over medium heat and add shrimp. Cook until shrimp tails curl up, about 2 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- To serve, spoon risotto into bowls, top with shrimp and garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedge if desired.
Cook’s Note:You an use vegetables broth instead of chicken broth and thyme instead of parsley.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Risotto with Lemony Shrimp on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Risotto with Lemony Shrimp