- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place roast into a roasting pan. Blend 10 garlic cloves, Dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, dry mustard powder, 1 tablespoon paprika, salt, and black pepper into a paste in a bowl. Spread the paste over the top and sides of the roast.
- Pour water and red wine into the roasting pan, and sprinkle in dry onion soup mix. Drop in beef bouillon cubes. Generously sprinkle the top of the roast with more paprika and remaining 3 garlic cloves. Cover roast with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roast until meat is tender, about 2 more hours, basting occasionally with pan liquid. Remove the foil during last 30 minutes of roasting to help brown the meat. Transfer roast to a platter.
- Place the roasting pan over medium heat, and bring the liquid to a simmer. Scrape up and dissolve any brown flavor bits from the bottom of the pan into the liquid. Stir condensed soup into the pan drippings until the gravy is smooth and thickened.
- To serve, slice the roast, pour hot gravy over the slices, and serve with remaining gravy.
Editor’s Note:A beef cross rib roast comes from the shoulder area of the animal, from the arm half of the chuck roast. The layers of fat and meat make the roast juicy and flavorful when cooked slowly.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Roasted Cross Ribs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Roasted Cross Ribs