- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12×18-inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray; line with parchment paper and spray again.
- Place coffee granules into a small, zip-top bag. Slide a measuring cup over, pressing firmly, to result in a fine powder. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, crushed coffee granules, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl.
- Combine egg yolks and soy milk in a small bowl. Beat egg whites in a metal or glass bowl until soft peaks form. Add egg yolk mixture to dry ingredients until dry and crumbly; fold in beaten egg whites. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake springs back lightly when pressed in the center, 9 to 11 minutes.
- While cake is baking, sprinkle powdered sugar over the area where the cake will be on a clean dish towel.
- Remove the cake from the oven and immediately loosen the sides; flip onto the prepared dish towel. Peel off parchment paper. Roll cake tightly in jelly roll fashion, starting at the short side, keeping the towel as part of the rolling process. Let cool for about 1 hour.
- Unwrap the cake, leaving on the towel. Spread with whipped topping. Re-roll cake gently, removing the towel as it is being rolled. Slice into 3/4- to 1-inch pieces using a serrated knife.
Cook’s Note:If cake breaks during the re-rolling process, the outside of the roll can be frosted with additional whipped topping to hide the cracks!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Roll of Coffee Cake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Roll of Coffee Cake