Roll-Ups of Rotisserie Chicken Lasagna
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix shredded chicken, Italian cheese, mascarpone cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and white pepper together in a large bowl until combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; add onion. Cook and stir until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking and stirring until onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes more. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add to the chicken mixture with egg; mix to combine.
- Spread chicken mixture onto a lasagna noodle and roll up. Place roll-up seam-side down in an 8-inch square baking dish. Repeat with remaining roll-ups. Pour Alfredo sauce over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Cook’s Note:Cream cheese can be used instead of mascarpone. Homemade Alfredo sauce can be used in place of store-bought.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Roll-Ups of Rotisserie Chicken Lasagna on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Roll-Ups of Rotisserie Chicken Lasagna