Root Vegetables Glazed

Rate this post
Root Vegetables Glazed

Glazed Root Vegetables

Published on June 18, 2020

  • 5 small turnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice

  • 5 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice

  • 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice

  • 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch dice

  • 2 teaspoons white sugar

  • ΒΌ cup balsamic vinegar

  • salt and ground black pepper to taste

  1. Spread the turnips, carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes in a single layer into the bottom of a large skillet. Pour enough water over the vegetables to cover, but not completely submerge; add the sugar and balsamic vinegar. Place the skillet over medium-high heat; bring the liquid to a boil. Cook and stir until the liquid is evaporated and the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to serve.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

116Calories0g Fat27g Carbs2g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories116% Daily Value *Total Fat0g0%Saturated Fat0g1%Sodium208mg9%Total Carbohydrate27g10%Dietary Fiber5g19%Total Sugars12gProtein2gVitamin C20mg101%Calcium58mg4%Iron1mg6%Potassium435mg9%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Root Vegetables Glazed on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Root Vegetables Glazed


[‘
‘]
  Salad with Spring Spinach

Similar Posts