- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the garlic aioli; place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) if your air fryer manufacturer recommends preheating.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; set aside to allow the flavors to mingle. Combine parsnips, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a large bowl. Add olive oil-rosemary mixture and stir until vegetables are evenly coated. Place a portion of vegetables in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer, then add a rack and another layer of vegetables.
- Air fry for 15 minutes.
- When the timer sounds, you may plate the veggies and keep warm, or continue cooking in 5 minute intervals until the vegetables reach desired doneness and browning.
- Place remaining vegetables in the bottom of the air fryer basket and air fry for 15 minutes, checking for doneness, as needed. Use the rack again, if you have more vegetables than fit in a single layer. When all the vegetables have cooked, serve with garlic aioli and garnish with lemon zest.
Cook’s Note:There is a wide variation in capacity and performance with air fryers, so you may need to adjust the temperature and/or cooking time to get the results you want.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Root Vegetables in the Air Fryer with Vegan Aioli on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Root Vegetables in the Air Fryer with Vegan Aioli