Rutabaga Mashed with Bacon

Rate this post
Rutabaga Mashed with Bacon

Mashed Rutabagas with Bacon

Updated on January 14, 2022

  1. Place bacon in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 to 2 tablespoons bacon grease, to your preference.

  2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook rutabagas in the boiling water until very tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain rutabagas and return to the pot.

  3. Mix reserved bacon grease, butter, salt, and pepper into rutabagas; blend using an electric mixer until smooth. Stir chopped bacon into the rutabaga mixture.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

144Calories10g Fat11g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories144% Daily Value *Total Fat10g13%Saturated Fat5g23%Cholesterol20mg7%Sodium170mg7%Total Carbohydrate11g4%Dietary Fiber3g11%Total Sugars7gProtein3gVitamin C32mg161%Calcium62mg5%Iron1mg4%Potassium464mg10%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Rutabaga Mashed with Bacon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Rutabaga Mashed with Bacon


[‘
‘]
  Gumbo with Filefish

Similar Posts