- Bring 2 cups water, quinoa, and bouillon granules to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Spread quinoa onto a baking sheet and refrigerate until cooled, about 30 minutes. Rinse the saucepan.
- Place lima beans into the saucepan and add water to cover beans by 1 inch; season with salt and pepper. Cover the saucepan with a lid and bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until beans are cooked through but still tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain water and rinse beans under cold water to stop the cooking process; refrigerate until cool, about 10 minutes.
- Cook and stir almonds in a skillet over medium heat until toasted, about 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from heat and cool almonds to room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- Mix quinoa, lima beans, almonds, tomatoes, scallions, and mozzarella cheese together in a large bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, almond oil, olive oil, Italian seasoning, basil, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl until smooth; pour over quinoa mixture and stir to coat.
Cook’s Note:Leave out the chicken bouillon to make this dish vegetarian!
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Herb Quinoa on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Herb Quinoa