- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, cardamom, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic in a blender or small food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Measure 1/2 cup marinade into a bowl and set aside.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a 1-gallon resealable bag and add chicken thighs. Squeeze as much air out of the bag as possible, seal, and refrigerate, at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Chicken thighs should be in a single layer; turn the bag occasionally.
- Stir tahini and honey into the bowl with the reserved marinade, cover, and refrigerate until ready to make the salad.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and lightly oil a broiler pan.
- Place onion slices on the oiled pan, and set chicken thighs on top of the onion slices.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn and continue roasting until chicken is longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 15 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Broil chicken thighs for 3 to 5 minutes for some caramelization, if desired.
- Remove chicken from the oven, tent with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice each chicken thigh into 1/2- inch slices and coarsely chop cooked onion.
- Dress 4 salad plates with lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Add chicken slices and chopped onions. Stir dressing, drizzle over each salad, and serve.
Cook’s Note:Instead of using a blender, you can combine marinade ingredients in a pint-sized jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake to combine.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salad with Chicken Shawarma on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Salad with Chicken Shawarma