Salad with fish and eggs

Rate this post
Salad with fish and eggs

Fish Egg Salad

Total Time:

3 hrs 15 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  1. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and pour in the tapioca pearls. Cover, and let stand for 30 minutes. If the mixture is clear, it is done. If not, set over low heat and warm slowly until it becomes clear. Heat the water to almost boiling if you did not have to reheat, and stir in the gelatin and sugar until dissolved. Cover, and refrigerate until almost set, about 1 1/2 hours.

  2. In a large bowl, whip the cream using an electric mixer until fluffy. Fold into the gelatin mixture, and pour into a bowl or mold. Chill until set, about 2 hours.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

544Calories29g Fat70g Carbs3g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe6Calories544% Daily Value *Total Fat29g38%Saturated Fat18g92%Cholesterol109mg36%Sodium88mg4%Total Carbohydrate70g25%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars46gProtein3gVitamin C1mg3%Calcium57mg4%Iron0mg2%Potassium63mg1%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Salad with fish and eggs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Salad with fish and eggs


[‘
‘]
  Legs of Roasted Turkey

Similar Posts